|KTR GE/GR Flexible Shaft Coupling with Rubber Spider Element China Manufacturer|
|Material||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel|
|Bore Diameter||6mm-38mm, customized|
|Black Oxide, Blackening|
|Package||Carton Box, Plastic Bag, Wooden Case, Pallet|
1.The effective start of the decrease in the impact, vibration, thereby protecting motor.
2.Effective overload protection, to protect the motor and machine work. Reduce mechanical damage.
3.In multi-drive system, effectively balance the electrical load.
4.The start-up can improve the electrical capacity to shorten the motor start-up time, reduce the impact grid.
Mainly used in the mining, metallurgical, cement, chemicals, construction, building materials, electric power, telecommunications, textiles, and transportation departments.
Conveyor: Belt conveyor.AFC conveyor.Chain conveyor.Screw conveyor.
Pump: Water pump, oil pump, slush pump,etc
Fan: Draft fan,,fanner, boiler fan,etc
Excavator: Bucket excavator. Bucket wheel excavators.Bucket wheel stacker reclaimer.
Crane: Tower crane.Gantry crane.Bridge crane.
Others: Various elevators.Coal plough.Ball mill.Crusher.Recreation machine.
Blender equipment.Centrifuger.Washer.Leather-making machine.machine for
recreation park mixer wire drawing machine.Extruder,dregs crusher of boiler.
Plastic feeder.Rubber smelling machine.etc.
|Package|| Standard suitable package / Pallet or container.
Polybag inside export carton outside, blister and Tape and reel package available.
If customers have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate.
10-20working days ofter payment receipt comfirmed (based on actual quantity).
Professional goods shipping forward.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than 70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in time.
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole production.
we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export. MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CHINAMFG customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
Are there any industry standards or guidelines for designing and using spider couplings?
Yes, there are industry standards and guidelines that provide recommendations for designing, selecting, and using spider couplings in various mechanical systems. These standards help ensure the safe and reliable operation of spider couplings in industrial applications. Some of the relevant standards include:
- AGMA 9002-B15: This American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) standard provides guidelines for the selection and application of flexible couplings, including spider couplings. It covers topics such as coupling types, misalignment, torque capacity, and lubrication.
- ISO 14691: This International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard specifies methods for testing the torsional stiffness of flexible couplings, including spider couplings. It outlines procedures for determining the dynamic torsional stiffness and related parameters.
- API 671: This American Petroleum Institute (API) standard provides guidelines for special-purpose couplings used in petroleum, chemical, and gas industry services. It covers design, manufacturing, inspection, and testing requirements for couplings, including those with elastomeric elements.
While these standards offer valuable insights, it’s important to note that specific industry requirements and applications may influence the design and selection of spider couplings. Manufacturers, engineers, and designers should also consider factors such as torque, misalignment compensation, environment, and system dynamics when applying these standards to their designs. Adhering to industry standards ensures that spider couplings are properly designed, installed, and used to meet the intended performance and safety criteria.
How do you diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to spider couplings in machinery systems?
Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with spider couplings requires a systematic approach to identify the root cause of the problem and implement effective solutions. Here are the steps to diagnose and troubleshoot spider coupling-related issues:
- Visual Inspection: Conduct a thorough visual inspection of the coupling, looking for visible signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Check for cracks, tears, and irregularities in the elastomeric spider.
- Vibration Analysis: Use vibration analysis tools to assess vibration levels during operation. Elevated vibration can indicate issues such as misalignment, wear, or unbalanced loads.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitor the performance of connected machinery or equipment. If there’s a decrease in torque transmission, efficiency, or overall performance, it could be attributed to coupling problems.
- Alignment Check: Ensure proper alignment between shafts connected by the coupling. Misalignment can cause uneven load distribution and lead to coupling wear.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the temperature of the coupling during operation. Abnormal temperature increases could point to excessive friction and wear.
- Inspect Fasteners: Check for loose or worn-out fasteners such as bolts, nuts, and screws that secure the coupling components. Loose fasteners can contribute to misalignment and coupling issues.
- Inspect Lubrication: Check the lubrication of the coupling components. Inadequate or degraded lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear.
- Consider Environmental Factors: Evaluate the operating environment for factors such as temperature variations, humidity, and exposure to chemicals. Environmental conditions can affect coupling performance.
- Review Maintenance Records: Review the maintenance history and records of the coupling and connected equipment. This can provide insights into past issues and potential causes.
Based on the diagnostic results, appropriate troubleshooting steps can be taken. These might include adjusting alignment, replacing damaged components, re-lubricating, or replacing the elastomeric spider. Regular maintenance and prompt troubleshooting are essential to ensure the reliable and efficient operation of machinery systems utilizing spider couplings.
What is a spider coupling and how is it used in mechanical systems?
A spider coupling, also known as a jaw coupling or elastomeric coupling, is a type of flexible coupling used to connect two shafts while accommodating misalignment and transmitting torque between them. It consists of three main components: two hubs and an elastomeric spider or insert that fits between them.
The elastomeric spider is typically made of a flexible and durable material, such as rubber or polyurethane, with a series of lobes or fins that fit into matching grooves on the inner surfaces of the hubs. These lobes allow the spider to flex and absorb misalignments between the connected shafts while transmitting torque.
The spider coupling is used in mechanical systems to:
- Transmit Torque: The primary function of a spider coupling is to transmit torque from one shaft to another. As the shafts rotate, the elastomeric spider deforms slightly, allowing the hubs to move relative to each other while maintaining torque transmission.
- Accommodate Misalignment: Spider couplings can accommodate different types of misalignment, including angular, axial, and parallel misalignments, without causing excessive stress on the connected components. This flexibility helps prevent premature wear and failure.
- Dampen Vibrations: The elastomeric material of the spider acts as a shock absorber, dampening vibrations and reducing the transmission of vibrations between the connected shafts. This can improve overall system performance and reduce wear on components.
- Isolate Shock Loads: In applications with sudden changes in torque or shock loads, the spider coupling can absorb and dampen these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Reduce Maintenance: Spider couplings require minimal maintenance due to their simple design and absence of lubrication points. This can lead to reduced downtime and maintenance costs in industrial machinery.
- Provide Electric Insulation: Spider couplings can provide electrical isolation between the connected shafts, making them suitable for applications where electrical grounding needs to be minimized.
Spider couplings are commonly used in various machinery and equipment, such as pumps, compressors, conveyors, fans, and industrial machinery. They are particularly well-suited for applications that require flexibility, misalignment compensation, vibration reduction, and ease of maintenance.
editor by CX 2023-10-12