Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
What are the common challenges associated with spider coupling misalignment and how can they be addressed?
Misalignment is a common challenge in spider couplings that can lead to reduced efficiency, increased wear, and potential coupling failure. Here are the common challenges associated with misalignment and how they can be addressed:
- Reduced Torque Transmission: Misalignment can decrease the effective torque transmitted between the shafts, leading to inefficiency and potential overload. Regularly check and align the shafts according to the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure proper torque transmission.
- Vibration and Noise: Misalignment can cause excessive vibrations and noise in the machinery. Implement precision alignment techniques during installation to minimize misalignment-induced vibrations and noise.
- Increased Wear: Misalignment results in uneven loading on the elastomeric spider, causing premature wear and potential failure. Regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear and replace the elastomeric spider if necessary. Address misalignment promptly to prevent excessive wear.
- Heat Generation: Misalignment can generate heat due to friction between the elastomeric spider and the hubs. This can lead to accelerated wear and reduced coupling lifespan. Proper alignment helps minimize heat generation and associated issues.
- Shaft Fatigue: Severe misalignment can induce shaft fatigue and stress concentrations, leading to shaft failure over time. Avoid excessive misalignment and ensure that the coupling is properly aligned during installation.
- Reduced Service Life: Misalignment puts additional stress on the elastomeric spider, reducing its service life. Proper alignment and maintenance practices can extend the service life of the coupling.
- Performance Variations: Misalignment can lead to variations in performance and inconsistent operation of the machinery. Regularly monitor the coupling’s performance and address any issues promptly to ensure consistent operation.
To address these challenges, it’s crucial to prioritize precision alignment during the installation of the spider coupling. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for alignment tolerances and use alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate alignment. Regular maintenance, including inspections and alignment checks, will help mitigate the negative effects of misalignment and ensure the reliable performance of spider couplings in industrial applications.
What are the symptoms of spider coupling wear or deterioration, and how can they be identified?
Spider couplings, like other mechanical components, can experience wear and deterioration over time due to factors such as torque, misalignment, and environmental conditions. Identifying the symptoms of wear is crucial for maintaining coupling performance and preventing unexpected failures. Here are some common symptoms of spider coupling wear and deterioration:
- Vibration and Noise: Increased vibration or unusual noise during operation can indicate wear in the spider coupling. Excessive wear can lead to reduced dampening of vibrations and increased noise levels.
- Reduced Torque Transmission: If the coupling is no longer transmitting torque efficiently, it may indicate wear or damage to the elastomeric spider. Reduced torque transmission can result in decreased equipment performance.
- Visible Cracks or Tears: Inspect the elastomeric spider for visible cracks, tears, or signs of deformation. These issues can lead to uneven load distribution and compromised coupling function.
- Uneven Shaft Movement: Misalignment caused by wear can lead to uneven movement of connected shafts. This can be observed through irregular motion or wobbling during operation.
- Increased Heat Generation: If the coupling is generating more heat than usual, it may indicate excessive friction due to wear. Overheating can accelerate wear and affect coupling performance.
- Irregular Performance: If machinery or equipment connected by the coupling experiences irregular or unpredictable behavior, it could be a sign of coupling wear affecting torque transmission.
To identify these symptoms, regular visual inspections, vibration analysis, and performance monitoring are recommended. If any of these symptoms are observed, it’s advisable to replace the worn or damaged spider coupling with a new one. Routine maintenance and timely replacement can help ensure the continued reliability and performance of spider couplings in mechanical systems.
Are there different types of spider couplings available for various uses?
Yes, there are different types of spider couplings available to suit various industrial applications and requirements. These variations in design and material offer flexibility in choosing the right coupling for specific uses. Here are some common types of spider couplings:
- Standard Jaw Couplings: These couplings feature a simple design with two hubs and an elastomeric spider. They are suitable for general-purpose applications that require misalignment compensation and torque transmission.
- Curved Jaw Couplings: These couplings have curved lobes on the elastomeric spider, allowing for increased misalignment compensation and dampening of vibrations. They offer higher torque capacity and are commonly used in pumps, compressors, and conveyors.
- Spider Couplings with Spacer: These couplings include a spacer between the hubs, allowing for greater axial misalignment compensation. They are used in applications with longer distances between shafts.
- Lovejoy Couplings: Lovejoy couplings are a specific brand of spider couplings known for their high torque capacity, durability, and ease of installation. They come in various styles, including standard, curved jaw, and split type.
- Bowex Couplings: Bowex couplings are designed for applications with high torque requirements and aggressive operating conditions. They offer excellent misalignment compensation and are used in heavy-duty machinery.
- Insert Material Variations: Spider couplings come with elastomeric inserts made from various materials such as rubber, polyurethane, and thermoplastic. These materials offer different levels of flexibility, temperature resistance, and chemical resistance.
- Electrically Insulating Spider Couplings: Some spider couplings are designed with electrically insulating materials to prevent electrical current transmission between shafts. These couplings are used in applications where electrical isolation is critical.
The choice of spider coupling type depends on factors such as torque requirements, misalignment compensation needed, operating conditions, and industry-specific requirements. Proper selection ensures optimal performance, extended equipment lifespan, and reduced maintenance needs.
editor by CX 2023-10-23