Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
What are the common challenges associated with spider coupling misalignment and how can they be addressed?
Misalignment is a common challenge in spider couplings that can lead to reduced efficiency, increased wear, and potential coupling failure. Here are the common challenges associated with misalignment and how they can be addressed:
- Reduced Torque Transmission: Misalignment can decrease the effective torque transmitted between the shafts, leading to inefficiency and potential overload. Regularly check and align the shafts according to the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure proper torque transmission.
- Vibration and Noise: Misalignment can cause excessive vibrations and noise in the machinery. Implement precision alignment techniques during installation to minimize misalignment-induced vibrations and noise.
- Increased Wear: Misalignment results in uneven loading on the elastomeric spider, causing premature wear and potential failure. Regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear and replace the elastomeric spider if necessary. Address misalignment promptly to prevent excessive wear.
- Heat Generation: Misalignment can generate heat due to friction between the elastomeric spider and the hubs. This can lead to accelerated wear and reduced coupling lifespan. Proper alignment helps minimize heat generation and associated issues.
- Shaft Fatigue: Severe misalignment can induce shaft fatigue and stress concentrations, leading to shaft failure over time. Avoid excessive misalignment and ensure that the coupling is properly aligned during installation.
- Reduced Service Life: Misalignment puts additional stress on the elastomeric spider, reducing its service life. Proper alignment and maintenance practices can extend the service life of the coupling.
- Performance Variations: Misalignment can lead to variations in performance and inconsistent operation of the machinery. Regularly monitor the coupling’s performance and address any issues promptly to ensure consistent operation.
To address these challenges, it’s crucial to prioritize precision alignment during the installation of the spider coupling. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for alignment tolerances and use alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate alignment. Regular maintenance, including inspections and alignment checks, will help mitigate the negative effects of misalignment and ensure the reliable performance of spider couplings in industrial applications.
Are there any specific maintenance practices for ensuring the longevity of spider couplings?
Yes, implementing proper maintenance practices is crucial for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of spider couplings. Here are some specific maintenance practices to consider:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections of the coupling to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Regular inspections allow you to detect issues early and address them before they escalate.
- Lubrication: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant. Proper lubrication reduces friction, prevents excessive wear, and maintains coupling efficiency.
- Alignment Checks: Ensure that the shafts connected by the coupling are properly aligned. Misalignment can accelerate wear and compromise coupling performance. Regular alignment checks are essential, especially after maintenance or changes in operating conditions.
- Torque Checks: Periodically check the torque values of fasteners such as bolts, nuts, and screws that secure the coupling components. Proper torque ensures the coupling remains securely fastened.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the coupling during normal operation. Abnormally high temperatures can indicate excessive friction and potential issues with the coupling.
- Environmental Considerations: If the machinery is operating in harsh or corrosive environments, take appropriate measures to protect the coupling from contaminants, chemicals, and moisture.
- Replacement of Elastomeric Spider: The elastomeric spider is a critical component of the coupling. Replace it if you notice signs of wear, cracks, tears, or deformation. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended replacement intervals.
- Documentation: Maintain records of maintenance activities, inspections, and any repairs performed on the coupling. This documentation helps track the history of the coupling and informs future maintenance decisions.
- Training and Education: Ensure that maintenance personnel are trained in proper coupling maintenance practices. This includes handling, installation, and lubrication procedures.
By adhering to these maintenance practices, you can extend the lifespan of spider couplings, reduce the likelihood of unexpected failures, and ensure the continued reliability of machinery systems.
What is a spider coupling and how is it used in mechanical systems?
A spider coupling, also known as a jaw coupling or elastomeric coupling, is a type of flexible coupling used to connect two shafts while accommodating misalignment and transmitting torque between them. It consists of three main components: two hubs and an elastomeric spider or insert that fits between them.
The elastomeric spider is typically made of a flexible and durable material, such as rubber or polyurethane, with a series of lobes or fins that fit into matching grooves on the inner surfaces of the hubs. These lobes allow the spider to flex and absorb misalignments between the connected shafts while transmitting torque.
The spider coupling is used in mechanical systems to:
- Transmit Torque: The primary function of a spider coupling is to transmit torque from one shaft to another. As the shafts rotate, the elastomeric spider deforms slightly, allowing the hubs to move relative to each other while maintaining torque transmission.
- Accommodate Misalignment: Spider couplings can accommodate different types of misalignment, including angular, axial, and parallel misalignments, without causing excessive stress on the connected components. This flexibility helps prevent premature wear and failure.
- Dampen Vibrations: The elastomeric material of the spider acts as a shock absorber, dampening vibrations and reducing the transmission of vibrations between the connected shafts. This can improve overall system performance and reduce wear on components.
- Isolate Shock Loads: In applications with sudden changes in torque or shock loads, the spider coupling can absorb and dampen these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Reduce Maintenance: Spider couplings require minimal maintenance due to their simple design and absence of lubrication points. This can lead to reduced downtime and maintenance costs in industrial machinery.
- Provide Electric Insulation: Spider couplings can provide electrical isolation between the connected shafts, making them suitable for applications where electrical grounding needs to be minimized.
Spider couplings are commonly used in various machinery and equipment, such as pumps, compressors, conveyors, fans, and industrial machinery. They are particularly well-suited for applications that require flexibility, misalignment compensation, vibration reduction, and ease of maintenance.
editor by CX 2023-08-30