LMPK Blossom Flexible Jaw Plum Coupling(Q/LZP03.01-2005)
HUADING LMPK type high-quality flexible jaw couplings typically consist of 2 hubs and an elastomer element, also known as a star or bumper. Flexible jaw couplings typically consist of 2 hubs and an elastomer element, also known as a star or bumper.
Flexible jaw couplings is used in power transmission of industrial equipment such as metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, petroleum, chemical industry, shipbuilding, textile, light industry, agricultural machinery and industrial equipment such as pumps, fans, compressors, machine tools, gearboxes, mixers, printing machines and conveyors.
Easy to install
Compensate displacement (axial, radial, angular)
♦Basic Parameter and Main Dimension♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
What are the common challenges associated with spider coupling misalignment and how can they be addressed?
Misalignment is a common challenge in spider couplings that can lead to reduced efficiency, increased wear, and potential coupling failure. Here are the common challenges associated with misalignment and how they can be addressed:
- Reduced Torque Transmission: Misalignment can decrease the effective torque transmitted between the shafts, leading to inefficiency and potential overload. Regularly check and align the shafts according to the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure proper torque transmission.
- Vibration and Noise: Misalignment can cause excessive vibrations and noise in the machinery. Implement precision alignment techniques during installation to minimize misalignment-induced vibrations and noise.
- Increased Wear: Misalignment results in uneven loading on the elastomeric spider, causing premature wear and potential failure. Regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear and replace the elastomeric spider if necessary. Address misalignment promptly to prevent excessive wear.
- Heat Generation: Misalignment can generate heat due to friction between the elastomeric spider and the hubs. This can lead to accelerated wear and reduced coupling lifespan. Proper alignment helps minimize heat generation and associated issues.
- Shaft Fatigue: Severe misalignment can induce shaft fatigue and stress concentrations, leading to shaft failure over time. Avoid excessive misalignment and ensure that the coupling is properly aligned during installation.
- Reduced Service Life: Misalignment puts additional stress on the elastomeric spider, reducing its service life. Proper alignment and maintenance practices can extend the service life of the coupling.
- Performance Variations: Misalignment can lead to variations in performance and inconsistent operation of the machinery. Regularly monitor the coupling’s performance and address any issues promptly to ensure consistent operation.
To address these challenges, it’s crucial to prioritize precision alignment during the installation of the spider coupling. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for alignment tolerances and use alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate alignment. Regular maintenance, including inspections and alignment checks, will help mitigate the negative effects of misalignment and ensure the reliable performance of spider couplings in industrial applications.
What are the best practices for ensuring proper lubrication of spider couplings?
Proper lubrication is essential for maintaining the performance and lifespan of spider couplings. Here are some best practices to ensure proper lubrication:
- Use the Right Lubricant: Select a lubricant that is recommended by the coupling manufacturer. The lubricant should be compatible with the elastomeric spider material and the operating conditions of the machinery.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Adhere to the lubrication schedule and guidelines provided by the manufacturer. They will specify the appropriate lubrication intervals and the quantity of lubricant to be applied.
- Clean the Components: Before applying lubricant, make sure the coupling components are clean and free of dirt, debris, and old lubricant residues. Cleaning the components prevents contamination of the new lubricant.
- Apply Lubricant Evenly: Apply the lubricant evenly on all contact surfaces of the elastomeric spider and the coupling hub. Avoid over-lubrication, which can lead to excess buildup and potential slippage.
- Use Lubrication Tools: Some couplings may have lubrication ports or fittings that facilitate the application of lubricant. If such features are present, use the appropriate lubrication tools to ensure thorough coverage.
- Operate Coupling After Lubrication: After applying lubricant, operate the coupling for a short period to ensure that the lubricant is evenly distributed across the contact surfaces. This helps in preventing dry spots and optimizing lubrication effectiveness.
- Monitor Lubricant Condition: Regularly inspect the condition of the lubricant during routine maintenance checks. If you notice signs of contamination, degradation, or insufficient lubrication, take corrective actions promptly.
- Consider Operating Conditions: Environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the performance of lubricants. Choose a lubricant that can withstand the specific operating conditions of the machinery.
- Document Lubrication Activities: Keep a record of lubrication activities, including the type of lubricant used, lubrication intervals, and the results of lubrication checks. This documentation helps track the history of lubrication and informs future maintenance decisions.
By following these best practices for lubrication, you can ensure that the elastomeric spider remains properly lubricated, reducing friction, wear, and the potential for premature coupling failure.
Are there different types of spider couplings available for various uses?
Yes, there are different types of spider couplings available to suit various industrial applications and requirements. These variations in design and material offer flexibility in choosing the right coupling for specific uses. Here are some common types of spider couplings:
- Standard Jaw Couplings: These couplings feature a simple design with two hubs and an elastomeric spider. They are suitable for general-purpose applications that require misalignment compensation and torque transmission.
- Curved Jaw Couplings: These couplings have curved lobes on the elastomeric spider, allowing for increased misalignment compensation and dampening of vibrations. They offer higher torque capacity and are commonly used in pumps, compressors, and conveyors.
- Spider Couplings with Spacer: These couplings include a spacer between the hubs, allowing for greater axial misalignment compensation. They are used in applications with longer distances between shafts.
- Lovejoy Couplings: Lovejoy couplings are a specific brand of spider couplings known for their high torque capacity, durability, and ease of installation. They come in various styles, including standard, curved jaw, and split type.
- Bowex Couplings: Bowex couplings are designed for applications with high torque requirements and aggressive operating conditions. They offer excellent misalignment compensation and are used in heavy-duty machinery.
- Insert Material Variations: Spider couplings come with elastomeric inserts made from various materials such as rubber, polyurethane, and thermoplastic. These materials offer different levels of flexibility, temperature resistance, and chemical resistance.
- Electrically Insulating Spider Couplings: Some spider couplings are designed with electrically insulating materials to prevent electrical current transmission between shafts. These couplings are used in applications where electrical isolation is critical.
The choice of spider coupling type depends on factors such as torque requirements, misalignment compensation needed, operating conditions, and industry-specific requirements. Proper selection ensures optimal performance, extended equipment lifespan, and reduced maintenance needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-12